The simple design of the Backsaver crane means it is easy to assemble and can be fitted almost anywhere – to jetties, utes or tray tops and a wide variety of fixed platforms.
To raise the load simply wind the handle, to lower the load wind the handle in the reverse direction. The winch incorporates a load friction brake which is automatically activated when the handle is released – keeping the load safely in position at all times.
The Backsaver crane is fitted with a 360 degree mechanical slewing by means of a worm drive gear. This eliminates the danger of the boom swinging out of control when the load is taken up. The boom can only be rotated by operating the slew control handle.
– 360º degree Manual Slew operation
– Rugged structure with low maintenance powder coated finish
– Folds down when not in use.
– Bearings & pre-lubricated bushes fitted to make slewing easier
– Allows accurate placement of loads, even in confined spaces
– Supplied with manual, 12 or 24 volt electric winch
– Base Plate 450mm x 450mm
– Rope Length 6m