Extruded from high tensile aluminium alloy Altrac is not only stronger than steel for it’s weight, but weighs less than steel per metre, in fact 7kg per metre. Altrac may be formed at the time of extrusion to curved sections and we now include as part of our standard range 1m 90 degree beads.
The Altrac System has been designed for ease of installation and we have therefore eliminated the use of welders or special tools and have adopted a unique bracket system to mount Altrac directly to existing roof structures.
Surface coating and cleaning is no longer a relevant issue as Altrac will not corrode. The design is such that the Trac Trolleys run on the outside of the Altrac and as a result the system is also self-cleaning and therefore does not collect dust and dirt.
All 500kg SWL Trac Trolleys are compliant to Australian Crane Code AS1418 and Fall Arrest Systems Code AS191.2
SPAN: Altrac Part Number AT-13
6.0m max one person
5.0m max two persons
CANTILEVER: 1.0m max single/dual persons
* 1000mm rad x 90º supported three places at 45º
* 1000mm rad x 180º supported three places at 90º
* Note max distance from support is 500mm
*500kg SWL Trac Trolleys comply to Crane Code AS1418
* 500kg SWL Trac Trolleys comply to AS1891 for single person
* Structural members and attachment points to be designed to resist a
* Minimum braking force of 12KN acting in direction of fall
(for single and dual persons)