As seen recently on the ABC TV Show ‘The New Inventors”.
The DrumGrab is a unique invention for safety attaching any 205L (44 Gal) drum with a lip to a lifting device. The innovation was so popular it won not only the judges choice award but also the People’s Choice award on the show.
The advantages of this new innovation product are endless and include Working Load Limit of 1tonne (in accordance with AS4991-2004 Lifting devices).
The DrumGrab is so easy to use it can be attached and released in seconds, and attaches to any lifting device including, HIAB, forklift, tractor, hoists and Jib Cranes. Drums can be easily rolled into place, can be lifted and lowered onto their sides and can also be lifted from within a group of surrounding drums. No more wrestling drums out of the way to get to the one you want!
The DrumGrab PREVENTS injuries and spills. A MUST for any environment where drums are handled.
• Fits to almost all 205 litre drums that have a rim, Including most plastic and steel drums
• Capable of extracting a drum form the middle of a cluster without disturbing the other drums surrounding it.
• Cast in Australia using high quality ductile iron to Australian Standards (S.G. Iron 500/7 to AS141831) and powder coated in safety yellow.
• Holds up to 1 tonne easily
• Prevents injuries and spills
• Robust and reliable for harsh conditions