The small size and manoeuvrability permits use in areas where a large fork truck cannot enter. Hydraulically operated, it is safe to use in many operations where use of electrical or gas driven equipment may be hazardous. The lifter can be modified to suit most specialised operating procedures.
Special features of the Girdle Grip Drum Lifter include:
• Quick action clamp to lock girdle.
• Rugged all steel construction.
• Remote tipping facility by means of standard worm unit.
• Sealed foot operated hydraulic pump/cylinder.
• Needle controlled valve enables precise lowering of load.
• Easily manoeuvrable on large diameter roller bearing casters in a wide range of materials.
• A wide range of drums may be handled by simply exchanging the girdle for one of a suitable size.
• Three basic models.