J.D. Neuhaus has been manufacturing lifting equipment since 1745 and its pneumatic hoists are one of the safest and most cost efficient methods of pulling, lifting or lowering above or below ground where explosive atmospheres may occur.
The special features of the JDN Flameproof Air Hoist include:
• Extensive range from ½ tonne to 100 tonne lifting capacity.
• Manufactured in Germany under strict quality control and demanding tolerances.
• Low maintenance design delivers 100% duty cycle in all environmental conditions.
• Only six BAR of compressed air required.
• Immune to dust, mud, dirt, grit, heat, vapours etc.
• Self cooling pneumatic motor will not overheat.
• Fail safe brake in case of air supply failure.
• Ideal for use in mines, chemical plants, paint shops etc.
• Available with push, geared or air trolley.